Hair Extension Care
- Do not wash hair for 3 days after installation, this gives the hair time to set.
- Braid your hair and use a soft scrunchie at night to keep your extensions neatly in a soft plait. This will prevent your hair tangling from tossing and turning during sleep.
- You must use a proper extension brush, a regular brush will snag at the bonds. Use gentle care when brushing your extensions; treat them as you would your own natural hair.
- When using oil or silicone based products, only use them on the ends of your hair, never on the bonds.
- Less use of hot tools and blow dryers will help your hair extensions maintain its soft and shiny feel.
- Salon quality shampoo and conditioner should always be used to extend the life of your hair extensions and avoid breaking down the bond.
- Gently brush your hair starting from the ends and working your way up at least two times a day. Always brush out all knots before you wash your hair, swim, or sleep.
- (Keratin Bonds)Do not wash your hair for at least 48 hours after your extensions are installed. Not giving the extensions time to properly set can potentially cause the bonds to weaken and possibly fall out.